A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Hixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Hixson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Edentulous Jaw
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Impacted Tooth
- Jaw Cysts
- Jaw Facture (Maxillary Fractures)
- Mandibular Advancement
- Mandibular Fractures
- Odontogenic Cysts
- Odontogenic Tumors
Dr. Hixson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Lane Hixson DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy L. Hixson practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Hixson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Hixson practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Eagle, ID.
See Boise Dentists.