A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JERRY GREER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. GREER graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. GREER has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. GREER accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JERRY L. GREER practice?
Dr. JERRY GREER practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Dentists.