A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Greer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry L Greer DDS is a male dentist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Greer practice?
- Dr. Jerry Greer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Greer practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Dentists.