A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Werleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Werleman
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Werleman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Werleman DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Joan Werleman practice?
- Dr. Joan Werleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Werleman practices Family Dentistry near Hanover, PA.
See Hanover Dentists.