A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Atlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Atlas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Dr. Atlas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Atlas DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. John Atlas practice?
- Dr. John Atlas has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Atlas practices Family Dentistry near West Milford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See West Milford Dentists.