A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Atlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Atlas is Good.
Dr. Atlas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Atlas DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Atlas practice?
- Dr. John Atlas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Atlas practices Family Dentistry near West Milford, NJ.
See West Milford Dentists.