A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Barts graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Barts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian HospitalPresbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Barts DDS is a male dentist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Barts practice?
- Dr. John Barts has 1 office location.
Dr. John Barts practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Dentists.