A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Facial Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck.
Dr. Paris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Paris DDS, DMD, and MSD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. John C. Paris practice?
- Dr. John Paris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Paris practices Family Dentistry near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Dentists.