A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chicvak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chicvak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chicvak graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Chicvak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Chicvak DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. John E. Chicvak practice?
- Dr. John Chicvak has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chicvak practices Family Dentistry near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Dentists.