A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kernan accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Kernan practice?
- Dr. John Kernan practices Family Dentistry and Periodontics near Haddon Township, NJ.