A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tiano
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiano graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Tiano DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. John E. Tiano practice?
- Dr. John Tiano has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Tiano practices Family Dentistry near West Mifflin, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Irwin, PA.
See West Mifflin Dentists.