A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Warford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS
Education & Awards
Dr. Warford graduated from U of Minnesota.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Warford DDS is a male dentist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthodontics.
- Where does Dr. John H. Warford practice?
- Dr. John Warford has 1 office location.
Dr. John Warford practices Orthodontics near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Dentists.