A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry.More Education & Awards
Dr. Langston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Langston practice?
Dr. John Langston practices Surgery and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Buzzards Bay, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Falmouth, MA and Hyannis, MA.
See Buzzards Bay Surgeons and Buzzards Bay Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Langston, Dr. Evan Langston, Dr. Giovanni Langston, Dr. Hank Langston, Dr. Hans Langston, Dr. Ian Langston, Dr. Ivan Langston, Dr. Jack Langston