A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sheets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheets graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sheets has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ripley County Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Sheets DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Sheets practice?
- Dr. John Sheets has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sheets practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Dentists.