A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shillingburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shillingburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shillingburg graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shillingburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Clifton Shillingburg DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Shillingburg practice?
- Dr. John Shillingburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Shillingburg practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Flower Mound Dentists.