A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shroyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shroyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shroyer
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Shroyer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Shroyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Victor Shroyer DDS and PA is a male dentist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John V. Shroyer practice?
- Dr. John Shroyer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Shroyer practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Dentists.