A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gaul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaul graduated from University of Detroit Mercy.
Dr. Gaul has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaul accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Gaul practice?
Dr. John Gaul practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Huntington Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Huntington Woods Dentists.