A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mooney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Mooney DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Mooney practice?
- Dr. John Mooney has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mooney practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.