A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Howard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnathan T Howard DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Johnathan T. Howard practice?
- Dr. Johnathan Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnathan Howard practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Dentists.