A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Almy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Almy graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Almy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dentaq Kool Smiles
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Wyatt Almy DDS is a male dentist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Almy practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Almy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Almy practices Family Dentistry near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Dentists.