Dr. Jonathan Boes Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Boes?

Excellent, Absolutely Excellent

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Rarely (if ever) have I given anyone who provided me a service a full excellent grade, but this guy deserved it. I went into Triangle Family Dentistry's Fuquay office a few months back after my upper right wisdom tooth had begun to rot (you can't reach the darn thing). I was scheduled with Dr. Boes to have my two upper wisdoms removed the next month. I'd never had oral surgery of any type before, so I was very nervous. However, Dr. Boes did everything to assure me that the procedure was harmless and quick. I took the nitrous approach. Within 25 minutes, the teeth were both out, and I had barely felt any pain at all. It was a much easier experience than I had expected, and he did a great job in keeping me calm during the procedure. Excellent dentist. Excellent.

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Satisfaction
  • Nearby Dentists

Dr. Jonathan Boes is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Wake Forest, NC.