A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Clemetson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Root Canals
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemetson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Clemetson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Christopher Clemetson DDS and PA is a male dentist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Clemetson practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Clemetson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Clemetson practices Family Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.