A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 22 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Burke practice?
Dr. Jonathan Burke practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Sewell Dentists.