A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan E Burke DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Burke practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Burke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Burke practices Family Dentistry near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ.
See Sewell Dentists.