A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Baron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Jay Baron DDS is a male dentist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Baron practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Baron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Baron practices Family Dentistry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fallston, MD.
See Bronx Dentists.