A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Kaltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Kaltman is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaltman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Kaltman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Michael Kaltman DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Kaltman practice?
- Dr. Jordan Kaltman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Kaltman practices Family Dentistry near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Dentists.