A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Octavio Hernandez DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jorge O. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Hernandez practices Family Dentistry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Dentists.