A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Santoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Santoro is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoro graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santoro accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Santoro practice?
Dr. Joseph Santoro practices Family Dentistry near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Dentists.