Dr. Joseph Dehyar Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Dehyar?

September 19th, 2017

Quality professional service always with a smile.

Quality professional service always with a smile De. Dehyar is very professional and knowledgeable. Spends quality time with you and always answers your questions and concerns. He give his opinion in the treatment to best suit your needs and health. I would highly recommend his services. His staff are very friendly and reminder emails and text are sent for your appointment

September 7th, 2016

Staff is friendly and caring. Dr. Dehyar is awesome! Everything that needed to be done was explained to me. Charges were explained upfront. I love the email reminders.

March 26th, 2013

Fair Lakes Dental was very professional

Fair Lakes Dental was very professional… Fair Lakes Dental was very professional, I usually don't look forward to going to the dentist because I don't feel comfortable, but everyone in the office was so nice and very patient, i needed a lot of work because I haven't seen a dentist in many years. Before they started any work on me the front desk came into the room and explained all the costs, and what the insurance would pay and what they wouldn't pay. This is probably the only office that I would ever trust to go to for my dental work

November 21st, 2012

Outstanding

As usual I received outstanding treatment. Your staff is courtious and conciencious. I don't usually have a good expirence with novicaine however I felt nothing while I got my fillings done. Will stay with your office for life long.

August 12th, 2012

Extremely Satisfied

Dr. Dehyar and staff were finely organized, highly experienced and technologically advanced. Such a caring staff and clean facility; I cannot believe I hadn't found them earlier.If you saw a before and after picture of my mouth, you wouldn't believe it could change that much. I started in horrible condition, in need for some heavy duty dentistry all because I tried to procrastinate my oral health as much as I could. Here I am today, extremely satisfied with the effort Dr. Dehyar puts into his patient pool.

April 9th, 2011

Superb Selection

Dr. Dehyar came to me at the recommendation of my co-worker and several other reviews. Her office is also a two minute walk from my office and she ac ...

March 15th, 2011

Look No Further!

Dr. Dehyar has been my family dentist for a number of years. I have always found him to be competent and professional and have always been satisfied ...

March 14th, 2011

The Best in taking care of my pain

The place was very clean, the dr. took his time to explain. Veronica the office manager was very helpful with fit me in on the day that I had the wor ...

October 18th, 2010

He is the BEST

I've been under the care of Dr. Dehyar for many years. He is caring, intelligent, and devoted to the best dental practices in the industry. My dental ...

May 4th, 2016

December 10th, 2015

March 3rd, 2015

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Joseph Dehyar is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Burke, VA.

• Bernard Greenbaum