A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gaeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gaeta is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaeta graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Gaeta DDS is a male dentist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Gaeta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gaeta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gaeta practices Family Dentistry near North Port, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See North Port Dentists.