Joseph Goodman Is this you?

4.9

Satisfaction

Have you seen Joseph Goodman?

i've been coming to Doctor Goodman since 2003 and will never go to another Dentist. He is a very gentle man and always aware of my needs. If your looking for a sincere, extremely experienced and compassionate Dentist then Doctor Goodman is it.

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Very proff resional Nothing but the best, you cant go wrong with either Doctor Goodman or his staff

Posted on March 1st, 2017

VERY KINDLY, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Posted on February 21st, 2017

satisfied

Posted on February 19th, 2017

this appointment was satisfactory

Great experience. The best dentist in town.

Posted on February 18th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Goodman for years now. He is the best dentist I have gone to. I would recommend him to anyone. He has great skills in his field and he also listens well to his patients. He is very approachable and easy to talk to. Great personality.

Dr. Goodman is an amazing dentist! Skilled, precise, innovative, and professional.

Posted on February 7th, 2017

I met Dr. Goodman several years ago when I needed implants, which expertly installed. I have not had trouble with one dental procedure he has done for me. Maybe that is why all his work is guaranteed. His dental work is the best I have ever experienced, and I'll continue to support him as long as his doors are open. His office staff is also professional and friendly. The location is great, and the prices are competitive.

The best dentist

Posted on February 7th, 2017

a great dentist, great skills with his hands and super a super touch. Glad to have found him.

Posted on February 4th, 2017

First Visit:

Posted on December 31st, 2013

Look... going to the dentist isn't supposed to be fun and relaxing. This place redefines the dentist experience. Beautiful office, pleasant employees and best of all amazing chocolates after its all over. It's only my first visit, but I'm actually inspired to write a review the same day - that almost never happens. A+

Amazing dentist amazing staff

Posted on May 20th, 2012

I went to see Dr joseph Goodman because my friend's company almost all use him. Imagine a company where 88% all use the same dentist including the president. I soon found out why . The office is state of the art, he is very detailed oriented and very reasonable in his pricing. His waiting room is always full so expect to wait a little but with wifi, iPads and tv in the waiting room , time passes quickly.My crowns fit perfect and look great . Highly recommended

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Posted on November 4th, 2016

• Nearby Dentists

Joseph Goodman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Beverly Hills, CA.