A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mikulicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikulicz graduated from U of Med and Den of New Jersey.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Mikulicz DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Mikulicz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mikulicz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mikulicz practices Family Dentistry near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dentists.