A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mulligan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulligan accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Guardian - 6 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Mulligan practice?
Dr. Joseph Mulligan practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Dentists.