A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mulligan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Mulligan DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Mulligan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mulligan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mulligan practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.