Dr. Joseph Patrick Mulligan DMD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Family Dentistry, Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Oral Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mulligan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulligan accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Guardian - 6 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Mulligan practice?
Dr. Joseph Mulligan practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Family Dentistry, Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Oral Pathology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons and Camden Dentists.