A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Yale is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yale graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Yale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Yale DDS is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Yale practice?
- Dr. Joseph Yale has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Yale practices Pediatric Dentistry near Denham Springs, LA.
See Denham Springs Dentists.