A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon McNeil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bonding and White Filling
- Dental Hygiene and Periodontal Health
- Extraction Site Preservation
- Print Patient Registration
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNeil accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- MetLife - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon McNeil practice?
Dr. Jon McNeil practices Family Dentistry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.