A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Miner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Richard Miner DDS is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Joshua R. Miner practice?
- Dr. Joshua Miner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Miner practices Pediatric Dentistry near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, TX.
See Longview Dentists.