A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Miner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miner accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua R. Miner practice?
Dr. Joshua Miner practices Pediatric Dentistry near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Longview Dentists.