A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Mondlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Mondlick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alveolar Ridge Augmentation
- Dental Implants
- Gingivectomy (Gum Removal)
- Gum Disease (Juvenile Periodontitis)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Root Resorption
- Tooth Removal (Serial Extraction)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondlick graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Adam Mondlick DDS is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Mondlick practice?
- Dr. Joshua Mondlick has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Mondlick practices Periodontics near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Dentists.