A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Banks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Hubert Banks DDS is a male dentist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Juan H. Banks practice?
- Dr. Juan Banks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Banks practices Family Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.