A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Berger is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Ronald Berger DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Julius R. Berger practice?
- Dr. Julius Berger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julius Berger practices Family Dentistry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dentists.