A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Philipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Philipp, Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Philipp graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin James Philipp DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Justin J. Philipp practice?
- Dr. Justin Philipp has 1 office location.
- Dr. Justin Philipp practices Family Dentistry near Chandler, AZ.