A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kali Nalamachu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalamachu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nalamachu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kali Nalamachu DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Kali Nalamachu practice?
- Dr. Kali Nalamachu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kali Nalamachu practices Family Dentistry near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Topeka Dentists.