A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Crews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crews graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Crews DMD is a female dentist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Crews practice?
- Dr. Karen Crews has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Crews practices Family Dentistry near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Dentists.