A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Nash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Nash DDS is a female dentist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen Nash practice?
- Dr. Karen Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Nash practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dentists.