A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Maloney is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from New York University.
Dr. Maloney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl D Maloney DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl D. Maloney practice?
- Dr. Karl Maloney has 7 office locations.
Dr. Karl Maloney practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Dentists.