A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathia Steel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Steel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Steel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathia Delcarmen Steel DDS and MS is a female dentist and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Kathia D. Steel practice?
- Dr. Kathia Steel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathia Steel practices Prosthodontics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.