Dentists

N/A
4685 McLeod Dr E
Saginaw, MI 48604
989-799-5690
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
    by paulaw1790515501 at Citysearch on Apr 23rd, 2013 on citysearch.com

This practice is definitely one of the better ones that I`ve been a patient at, very happy I switched!

by lisak1576422605 at Citysearch on Mar 4th, 2013 on citysearch.com

They show concern for your dental health and that makes me feel confident knowing that they truly care about their patients.

by chrisn1593315843 at Citysearch on Dec 14th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I really like the hygienist who cleans my teeth, and Dr. Klonowski is patient and very friendly.

by jessef529796237 at Citysearch on Nov 14th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Everyone always takes the extra step in making my appointments comfortable, informative, and pain free!

|  show details
          Sep 13th, 2012

EXCELLENT OFFICE. STAFF KIND AND CARING. DOCTORS TREAT YOU AS A PERSON AND NOT JUST TEETH.

by jackiet701172565 at Citysearch on Aug 23rd, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr. Klonowski is a real gem. She helps her patients feel very comfortable and is so accommodating to your schedule. She is completely understanding if a situation comes up and tries to make the best of everything. She will be my dentist forever.

|  Friendly and professional  |  show details
            by Speedster88 at Citysearch on Mar 13th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I just really like how professional the staff and Dr.`s are. They are very accommodating and make you feel at home. I never have to wait long for my appointment and they just exceed my expectations in every way.

|  Friendly and professional  |  show details
            by Speedster88 at Citysearch on Mar 13th, 2012 on citysearch.com

|  Long time patient  |  show details
            by VerifiedReviewer01 at Citysearch on Dec 5th, 2011 on citysearch.com

For over 10 years I have been coming to this practice. I have been very happy with the care I am the dentist has a real passion for his line of work. The office is very clean and everybody there is very efficient.-Robert T.

|  10 out of 10  |  show details
            by Verified Reviewer at Citysearch on Jul 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Kathleen Klonowski in Saginaw, MI. is the best Dentist in town. She is very personable which makes me feel very comfortable with her. I have zero complaints with her practice.- Gail T