A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Jodry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Jodry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Gingival Diseases
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Jodry graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Graham Jodry DDS is a female dentist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn G. Jodry practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Jodry has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Jodry practices Family Dentistry near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Dentists.