A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Viswanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanathan graduated from Foreign.
Dr. Viswanathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Wilson N Jones Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Viswanathan DDS is a female dentist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Viswanathan practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Viswanathan has 16 office locations.
Dr. Kavitha Viswanathan practices Pediatric Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Garland, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.