A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Dunoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dunoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lawrence Dunoff DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Dunoff practice?
- Dr. Keith Dunoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Dunoff practices Family Dentistry near West Berlin, NJ.
See West Berlin Dentists.