A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Burnett, Ken R. Burnett D.D.S. is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Burnett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken R Burnett DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry and Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ken R. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Ken Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Ken Burnett practices Family Dentistry and Dentistry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Dentists.