A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Patterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Leigh Patterson DDS and DMD is a female dentist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Kendra L. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Kendra Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendra Patterson practices Family Dentistry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Dentists.