A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kendra Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kendra Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Patterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kendra Leigh Patterson DDS and DMD is a female dentist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Periodontics, Family Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, and Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Kendra L. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Kendra Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kendra Patterson practices Periodontics, Family Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, and Prosthodontics near Denver, CO.
See Denver Dentists.