A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Giberson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Giberson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tooth Whitening
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Giberson DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Giberson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Giberson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Giberson practices Family Dentistry near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Dentists.