A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mitchell Goldberg DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Goldberg practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA and Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Marlton Dentists.