A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Goldberg, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
- Temple University Hospital
- Summit Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mitchell Goldberg DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Goldberg practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Santa Maria Dentists.