A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Kenneth Goldberg practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Marlton Dentists.